- A waiting list will be established once 150 applications are received.
- The age for participation is ages 6 to 17 children and young adults ages 18 to 22 that are enrolled in school
- This event is open to children and young adults with autism and related disorders, siblings and parents or legal guardians ONLY (grandparents are welcome!). We cannot accommodate extended families.
- The application is below. There are three choices of format of the application. One is in fillable Word, one is PDF, and one is fillable PDF. You must download, complete the application and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- It is your responsibility to download, read and complete the application. If the application is illegible it will be thrown away.
- Openings are filled on a first come first serve basis. Once we have 150 slots filled we start a waiting list.
- Please make sure your email and phone numbers are correct. If there is a cancellation and we cannot contact you, the spot will be given to the next applicant on the waiting list.
- DO NOT contact us to verify we have received your application. You will be notified within 48 hours.
- You must be able to provide proof of the participants diagnosis, if asked.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 ARCHAEOLOGISTS FOR AUTISM IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
- Everyone participating in Archaeologists for Autism is a volunteer and everyone must complete an application and sign a Release of Liability form before you can participate. You will be subject to a background check. All materials must be emailed or mailed to us by September 1, 2017
- Minimum age to volunteer is 14 years old. Any volunteers under the age of 18 are required to have their waiver signed by their parent(s) or legal guardian.
- We would love for you to stay the entire day. However, we understand if you cannot. Make sure you note that on your application.
- The training video below is mandatory viewing for all volunteers. It explains the basics of interacting with children on the autism spectrum.
- There will be a training day at the site. Attendance is mandatory unless your contact us directly
SORRY, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ON SITE REGISTRATION!!!!!!
ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW: